Legwarmers Warm My Heart

image via Anushka Tay / Ravelry
Recently I've had legwarmers on the brain. It doesn't take many cool, dark autumn mornings to get me thinking about knitting again, wishing I had some warm woolies to keep me warm. And this year I've been thinking a lot about legwarmers.

I bought new boots this year, and totally love them: Puffin boots from Merrell. I have a crush on my own boots, they're so damn cute. Plus, cozy and comfy. And they do remind me of puffins. Which is awesome.


I think they would go great with some cute cable knit legwarmers. I am leaning towards trying out the Tree Trunk Legwarmers by Anushka Tay, but may go with the non-cabled Legwarmers by Jane Richmond, both free patterns on Ravelry.

What's more, last week's Purl Soho eNewsletter featured a pattern for rad and hilarious legwarmers that look like tube socks. Not enough legs, I tell you.... nor enough time to knit!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are Popsicles the New Cupcakes?

Jaejoong's (JYJ) Hair Style [Pictures]

Hair Model Below Deck