the day before & the day after

& they asked,
why do you still need to bring ipod when you have already have iphone?

Oh well, I'm a gadget person.
That's it.


Was trying to read the laws of simplicity.
But I'm forever on the 1st few pages.

Nonetheless, it's a great book. 
(acc0rding to the boy)

What I listen to everyday.
Well, almost.

I can't seem to find a black frame specs
that suits me PERFECTLY.
Tough luck.

I'm on a "no-shopping" mission this month.
But I failed. Shit shit shit.



The day after.
Went in to melaka to visit grand-nanny.

The shoe shop of my aunt & uncle.

The zippers of my aunt.
Awesome colors. Rainbow I see.

I have a fetish for taking shots
of my feet.

Btw, awesome shoe from h&m.
Thank you Mr C.

Amidst the neat mess.

I love how chinese text looks.
Aren't they marvellous?

Yup, shoe/feet shot again.
I'm not alone this time.

I look like some wandering... floating object.

My beautiful mama.

My aunt hair salon.
I love the rawness & simplicity of it.

My cousin has already rock the whole denim jacket &
floral dress back in those days.

Tailor & hairdressing together.


The neighbor.
Hello, anyone living in there?







The dad enjoying the nasi-lemak.
(coconut-rice)




This is the best shot of the day.
My parents had their wedding photos taken
at this very photography studio.

It's been more than 40 years back & the studio is THERE!!!









 Btw, the boy's back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are Popsicles the New Cupcakes?

Jaejoong's (JYJ) Hair Style [Pictures]

Hair Model Below Deck