Too many things. Too little ke-ching.

Ok..

& so I said goodbye to the company..

& its gonna be a fresh new start from this Thurs onwards..

Keeping my fingers crossed.


Anyway anyhow,

I'm just gg thru some unlucky period.

1st: My cam died on me...
Those pics that you guys saw on the previous post was
taken using my cam..

See how cool pics my cam can take w/o doing
any editing of pics..
Which is why I've decided not to repair the cam
& gonna leave it as it is.

2nd: I tore a hole in my Anya Eindmarch
"im not a plastic bag" bag.

Can you feel the pain that i'm feeling?




The dream cam:
Leica d-lux 3



The play thing:
Fisheye


The old skool way:





Let me see how things work out for me yea..

I've just settled down on a new laptop,
totally given up hope Macbook Pro.
Its taking trillon years to arrive coz the whole friggin' world
has run out of stock for months already.

So theres the bill there to settle, and my trip to Global Gathering
with my love at Melaka in Oct, and my big pressie to my cuzzie wedding.




Man oh man.. I need more cash man.

And I need more nu rave rockin' my closet.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are Popsicles the New Cupcakes?

Jaejoong's (JYJ) Hair Style [Pictures]

Hair Model Below Deck