A day is just another day

& you just have to make it more exciting.

Tuesday is the new thursday.

Well.. for me at least..
=)



Kitty's octopus.
The toy with the hidden meaning & thots.
Think & look closer & you will decipher.





Oh... I think I've told
somebody @ somewhere that
every woman in life should own a CHANEL.

My way of owning 0.005% of it.
=)




What the fuck is chanel608?

I duno..

we were just playing ard with skype and

I decided to call myself chanel608...

sounds like some massage girl huh.....


(mummy san... I want chanel608.........)



Anyways, impulse buying is good for your soul.

I recommend it.

=)


I bot tis tee @ Tangs.

China chairman MAO....

Cool shit.. I like.....

(reminds me of a SURRENDER tee...hmm.......)




The brand:

New Heritage.



A shop not to be missed by the human species.


TOPSHOP


Black is the way to go & ho.

Today's fair share.






Thot of the day:

Don't take the ones that you love for granted.
Treasure the fact that he/she/they are in your this
short span of life.


*lissyrainbowsyndrome*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are Popsicles the New Cupcakes?

Jaejoong's (JYJ) Hair Style [Pictures]

Hair Model Below Deck