The glam/unglam bitches

Guess which product won the
Reddot Design Award Best of the Best?



Ta da!!



The man with the french name.


The ridiculously expensive lappy
that babe bot.
This is then the REddot Design Award
Best of the best. =)



Im hungry right now.





So me and my bitches caught up
and have a good time.

A good time till we forgot to take
the pictures.

I love y'all!





Moi favorite baby milo and jedi, the knight.



The girls stuff.


My fluffy greeny ball and my pretty miss brown eyes.


The tomboy-turn-girly


I make them look nice.


And being the nice girlfriend of theirs.
I did it again.


And again.. kua kua kua.




And then I decided to go home, take a nice bath,
pretty-up jasmine green tea and pick up the rest
of the bitches and my babe
to the beach for some nice chicken wings and fries.

Yup.. at 2 plus in the morning..



And so the princess drives out the monster.


The unglam ones.
Loreal blusher made my cheeks look ultra shiny.

Thanks to the make-up guru which is me and
the pretty brown eye girl,
jasmine green tea looks so radiant.. kua kua!

Alright.. peek a boo just that bit..


There's something with my mouth I guess.


Too much flashes in the car made them dizzy.


And marijuana decided to unleash
her monstrous side.


Still cam whoring..


"Salah" decided to get cute.




As for the rest of the nite, we were
too into our fries, or rather just them only,
and I was at a mad war with babe,
so no pictures were taken.

Except for the 1st few minutes when the chicken wings
were served.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are Popsicles the New Cupcakes?

Jaejoong's (JYJ) Hair Style [Pictures]

Hair Model Below Deck